Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Suspension Travel and Flex Test

Yesterday I decided that, since my suspension is completely stock with no lift and about 29" tires, I should see what the suspension travel is like...basically I was really bored. Here are just some quick pictures I took at a dirt lot behind a park.



This was actually taken on my way out. I figured I'd sport my Ranger-Forums sticker at least once.

These two on the right and bottom were taken when I first got there. I found a little hill/bump and decided to go up it, surprisingly, the little truck made it up no problem despite the back wheels spinning in the dusty dirt.










 These last three pictures on the left and bottom are the best examples of the suspension travel and flex. In all honesty, I'm pretty surprised at what this little Ranger could do for being stock. I think a spindle lift and a rear block is in my future.





No comments:

Post a Comment